All items come with the DrivenGPS.com 30 day return policy (unless otherwise noted on the individual product pages). To return or repair an item after the 30 Day DrivenGPS.com warranty period, the customer must contact the manufacturer directly for the remaining warranty period, usually 1 year.
All returns are subject to the following:
- Defective items returned for exchange are NOT subject to a restocking fee, unless the item is physically damaged or missing acessories, manuels or software.
- Returns for a refund are subject to a 5% restocking fee if the item is unopened. Non-Defective Items returned that have been opened will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in the original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts & manuals, & all accessories. Items that show abuse, are severely scratched, missing or removed serial number, or that are missing the original UPC code on the box will not be accepted for return and must be returned directly to the manufacturer.
- Non-Defective products that have been opened and used cannot be returned for refund, only for repair or replacement. DrivenGPS.com is not responsible for product incompatibility and/or if customer ordered the incorrect product.
- Opened software, opened unlock certificates, electronic charts and data cards must be returned directly to the manufacturer.
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost of all returns.
- All fees including original shipping and restocking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number; any return without an RMA number will not be accepted.
- Customer must request the RMA number within 30 days from the date the order was shipped. After 30 days customer must contact the manufacturer or warranty provider directly for repair/replacement.
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date, meaning the returning product must be shipped by the customer and received by DrivenGPS.com within 14 days. RMA numbers will not be extended or re-issued.
- Any return that is sent back to DrivenGPS.com and does not meet the return criteria above will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Once we receive your return we will ship a replacement or process a credit within 5 business days. Credits will be issued as DrivenGPS.com store credits or via the original payment method.
Step 1: Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number using this RMA REQUEST form.
Step 2: Package the items you are returning in a strong, secure box. DO NOT use the retail box as a shipping box.
Step 3: Send them to the address shown below. Be sure to write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
RMA # (Your RMA # Goes Here)
14102 NE 189th St, Suite 2
Woodinville, WA 98072